Saturday, March 19, 2011

Friends

3/5/11
This is the message I sent to Zhoie a while ago:
Zhoie, you're such an awesome friend. If I ever lost you, I would be devastated. And when it seems like you're mad at me, I just want to cry. I hate the feeling, the feeling that my best friend might be gone forever. And I worry that will happen every time you seem to be angry with me. People lose friends all the time, over silly things. But guess what. That won't happen to us, I simply won't allow it. Even if every bone in my body says I shouldn't apologize, I will anyways. That's how much I'd miss you, thats how much I need you. And I've felt that way ever since 6th grade when we became friends. That's why you can't be mad at me, and that's why I can't be mad at you. I just wanted to let you know, you're the best. And whenever we don't agree on something remember, I got your back. Through anything. (:

No comments:

Post a Comment