Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Converse.!

1/5/11
I love Converse. I have ever since I got them. After a while I began to take and edit pictures of them. Over time I got better and better at it. Here are a few of the ones I have done, Enjoy:

 This was one of the 
first Converse edits I 
had done, I was really
happy with it. Mostly 
because I didn't have 
much experience yet.
Once I started taking 
and editing these 
Converse, I was hooked!

This photo came not long after the first. This is when I started getting into fonts and stickers. I also began to edit the colors and such. I was also happy with this.
 This one is newer. I loved everything about it right when I had finished, it may not be perfect, but there's something about it that I liked a lot. It was when my artsy side really started to come out. I had more control over the mood of the picture. I got more advanced in editing my pictures. People started recognizing me for it, and I felt very proud. 

So, this is how it all began. With a simple pair of Converse Sneakers and a camera phone. Yes, these were all taken with my little camera phone. It wasn't perfect, but it started something great. Not that I have an actual camera, we'll see what will come (:



4 comments:

  1. Love all your Converse pics. The last one is my fav! I've been meaning to get myself a pair of black low top Converse. Love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like this last one too! And I think that you meant to say, "NOW that my wonderful mother bought me a new camera, we'll see what will come.." :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks! And Mom, I believe you are confused. You see, Santa got me the camera. (:

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, yea, that's right! Sorry, didn't mean to take credit for Santa's gift! :)

    ReplyDelete