Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Editing is Fun!

1/11/11
If you haven't yet, you should really try picnikHere is the link. It's really easy and fun. The only down-side... You may get addicted! My mom already is. haha, Here are a couple of the pictures I edited today :)

Dear Mom, I strive to one-up you in everything I do ;)
When I saw you editing this, I had to edit it too. I really liked the photo. 
So, here it is!

I was messing with colors and stuff for this one. 
I thought it looked pretty cool (:

And remember, comments are greatly appreciated :D
Even constructive criticism. ;)

4 comments:

  1. Yes, your edit is wonderful, Miss One-upper! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry! I saw you editing it, and it was calling to mee.!! (:

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love both of your edits on Drew's picture. Both are really cool. And the one of you Lauryn is a neat angle.

    ReplyDelete