Sunday, January 23, 2011

Sunrise

1/23/11
So, I was on the computer this morning, when I look over and the falling snow looks like glitter falling from the sky. It makes me smile, so I walk over to see it. And what I see makes me get the camera instantly. I saw the sunrise. The sun was just above the treetops, It was glistening on the snow so beautifully. And the sky was a pretty baby blue. So, here's my picture for the day. A little earlier than usual. (:
I tried to edit it, but there was nothing to make it any prettier.
I just wish I could get a view of the whole yard, I'll work on that (:

Here was my attempt. I went to the side of the house and walked in front of the kitty footprints. (:

2 comments:

  1. I love the second one especially. And I like how you tell a little story with your pictures.

    ReplyDelete