Monday, January 17, 2011

The Time is Always Right, to do What is Right

1/17/11
Happy Birthday Martin!
There are so many reasons why Martin Luther King Jr. is my hero.
Possibly my biggest hero. 
Some great quotes:
  • In the end we will remember, not the words of our enemies, but the silence of our friends
  • Darkness cannot drive out darkness; only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate; only love can do that.
  • The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy
  • Everyone has the power for greatness, not for fame but greatness, because greatness is determined by service.
  • Faith is taking the first step even when you don't see the whole staircase.
Okay, I think that's enough (:
So here's my picture, with another great quote
I put a picture of him over top of a picture of a tree I took a while ago.

Doctor Martin Luther King Junior; My Hero <3



2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! Love the pairing of these two pictures, and of course, it's one of my favorite quotes. :)

    ReplyDelete